City Blogging: A Guide to Local SEO

City Blogging: A Guide to Local SEO
  • City Blogging A Guide to Local SEO
  • The Complete Guide to Local SEO: Rank your business on Google Places and Maps!
  • How to Do Local SEO: Complete A-Z Tutorial
  • Local SEO Landing Pages: How I Build City Pages That Rank #1 on Google
  • Local SEO: How to Rank #1 on Google
  • How to Rank your Website #1 on Google for Multiple Cities & Keywords
  • Local SEO Complete Walkthrough 2018
  • Local SEO Guide: How To Do Local Keyword Research For Local Business (Real Client)
  • How to Build Landing Pages & Blogs for SEO: A Beginners Guide 2/2
  • How to build a Local SEO Private Blog Network based on your keywords FREE!
«
»
Rating: 
Amazon Price: $2.99 (as of September 23, 2020 6:07 am – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

City Blogging is a guide to local search engine optimization (SEO), written by a full-time internet marketer for the last 15 years, Ryan Stevenson.

To be more specific, City Blogging is a step-by-step guide that will teach you how to easily create your own community and/or city based website blog.

Not only will the City Blogging Guide to Local SEO teach you how to build and maintain this website without ANY technical knowledge, but it will also show you exactly how to get this new website completely flooded with hundreds or even thousands of visitors every single day.

The free traffic that this guide will teach you how to get will come from search engines, they will be interested in what you have to say and a large majority of them will actually live in the same city that you do!

Did you know that over 75% of internet searches are for local search results? Sure, there is a lot of traffic in that remaining 25%, but most ordinary people get on the search engines to find out information about something in their home town.

This means that there is an absolutely huge market out there that is in high demand with very little or even ZERO competition!

Local businesses in your community are actually clueless about how to bring in search engine traffic to their stores. With City Blogging, you will be able to build a website that will be a key link between the search engine visitors and your local businesses.

The business plan is quite simple. Buy the City Blogging Local SEO Guide, a very affordable domain name and hosting, then build a free WordPress blog that is simple to run and maintain. All you really have to do is write about things in your own city – pictures are great to include and you have thousands of things all around you that you can take a picture of.

If you're thinking that it will take a long time to actually get people to start visiting your website, then you're thinking WRONG!

The City Blogging Guide will actually show you how to register a domain name today and have more than 250 of your local city residents browsing your site every single day within ONE WEEK! That's right – with the right tools and knowledge, this is a simple business plan.

Establish your website and you can easily approach local businesses for very lucrative advertising contracts!

This guide includes all of the information you need to start this REAL business from scratch to finish, including how to actually start making money with your local city blog.

Product Details

  • File Size:778 KB
  • Publisher:Supertargeting.com (June 2, 2011)
  • Print Length:91 pages
  • Publication Date:June 2, 2011
  • Word Wise:Not Enabled
  • ASIN:B00546CTUO
  • Language::English
  • Text-to-Speech:Not enabled
  • X-Ray:Not Enabled
  • Enhanced Typesetting:Enabled
  • Screen Reader:Supported
  • Lending:Enabled
    • Best Sellers Rank:#2,893,363 in Kindle Store
    • #542 in Search Engines
    • #947 in Online Internet Searching
    • #986 in Blogging (Kindle Store)
Tagged with: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*