An exclusive look into what SEO companies do for your business. Download this handbook, apply our tips and watch your sales improve!
What website owner wouldn’t want this?
This ebook presents a general outline of some of the SEO practices we use at Boomtown Internet Group. The staff at Boomtown Internet Group has been working with small and medium-sized businesses to increase Internet profits for more than ten years. The basic theory behind a successful website hasn’t really changed in all that time. Sure, the search engines change their algorithms, but if you follow some easy guidelines, your site will always be ahead of the curve.
Here’s how we break it down:
• Keyword Analysis and Competition Analysis
• On-Page Changes to add keyword phrases to your webpage text
• Link Building with these same phrases pointing to your site pages
• Monitoring Results via an analytics program
• Making Changes and doing it all again!
Remember, SEO is an ever-changing process, so stay tuned for future eBooks.
- File Size: 650 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Publication Date: August 23, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005IXSV28
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled