Warning: imagejpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /home/tmelton/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 402
Pinterest is taking the social media world by storm, and has become one of the primary destinations for likeminded, creative individuals to share inspiration and insight. As a digital writer, you might be wondering whether Pinterest would be a good fit for your social media strategy.
The Digital Writer’s Guide to Pinterest will help you to discover the many ways in which Pinterest can enhance your platform.
* Learn what Pinterest is and how it can help writers.
* Learn the benefits of Pinterest from both an author and freelancer standpoint.
* Learn how to use Pinterest effectively.
* Learn tips and tricks to get the most out of Pinterest for your writing career.
* And more!
By the end of this guide, you’ll not only know the ins and outs of Pinterest and how it will help to build your platform, you’ll be able to build from that knowledge and create a solid Pinterest strategy that will lead you toward a new level of social networking success.
- File Size: 118 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sterling & Stone; 1 edition (April 29, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007Z3RCLK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Writers Should Use This For Their Works
One thing to be aware of, and it’s no fault of this book, Pinterest is a “horse of a different color” compared to other social media outlets. The second chapter, “How Can Pinterest Help Writers” was especially helpful to me in that it stressed the use of great photography, Infographics, and other image resources but the part I benefited the most from was the section on ‘storyboarding’ your next writing project using pinboards for locations, historic events, and so forth.