Do you feel like you’re missing out on sales because you’re not using mobile marketing for your small business?
Answer is, you might be. But it’s all so overwhelming. And it’s difficult to know how to get started, especially with the limited budgets of most small businesses.
Luckily, there is a relatively easy and inexpensive way to add a mobile component to your marketing toolkit: text message advertising.
And while text advertising is easier and cheaper than many other mobile marketing programs, you do need to know what you’re doing. That’s why I wrote this how-to handbook.
Hi, I’m Heidi Thorne and I’m a promotional products marketing expert with over 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising and public relations. I’ll be your guide into this new marketing adventure.
In the book, we'll cover:
* 4 Questions to Find Out if Mobile Text Marketing is Right for Your Business
* What is Text Message Advertising?
* How to Build a Mobile "Mailing" List
* Packing Your Marketing Message into 160 Characters
* 5 Metrics for Measuring the Effectiveness of Your Mobile Text Messaging Campaign
* 5 Reasons & 8 Tips for Using QR Codes
* How to Market Services with Text Messaging
* Restaurant Marketing with Texting
* Creating Text to Vote Campaigns
* How to Ditch the Rewards Cards
- File Size: 168 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 147814792X
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008FGH8U6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
I had no idea How Message Marketing Could Work For Me
I thought I knew all I needed to know about Text Message Marketing. I knew that there were companies who would make campaigns for salons. I’ve had online Twitter Chats of companies who used Mobile Marketing… BUT I had no idea how the phone number lists should be obtained, nor the consistency or frequency of how campaigns should be run. I also had no idea the different and creative ways a business could possibly utilize mobile message marketing.
This book was a big eye opener for me. Brilliant job Heidi Thorne. I’ll be sending you businesses. Whenever I speak I’ll be mentioning Mobile Marketing and I will definitely be dropping your name as the expert on this subject.
Your friend, JD: aka Mafia Hairdresser the salon guy
PS:I downloaded the original book I wanted by Heidi Thorne: Business Competitive Advantage: A Handbook for Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Consultants. I’m halfway through and I’m even more thrilled with the valuable information that I’m receiving! Business Competitive Advantage: A Handbook for Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Consultants