Do you feel like you’re missing out on sales because you’re not using mobile marketing for your small business?
Answer is, you might be. But it’s all so overwhelming. And it’s difficult to know how to get started, especially with the limited budgets of most small businesses.
Luckily, there is a relatively easy and inexpensive way to add a mobile component to your marketing toolkit: text message advertising.
And while text advertising is easier and cheaper than many other mobile marketing programs, you do need to know what you’re doing. That’s why I wrote this how-to handbook.
Hi, I’m Heidi Thorne and I’m a promotional products marketing expert with over 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising and public relations. I’ll be your guide into this new marketing adventure.
In the book, we’ll cover:
* 4 Questions to Find Out if Mobile Text Marketing is Right for Your Business
* What is Text Message Advertising?
* How to Build a Mobile “Mailing” List
* Packing Your Marketing Message into 160 Characters
* 5 Metrics for Measuring the Effectiveness of Your Mobile Text Messaging Campaign
* 5 Reasons & 8 Tips for Using QR Codes
* How to Market Services with Text Messaging
* Restaurant Marketing with Texting
* Creating Text to Vote Campaigns
* How to Ditch the Rewards Cards