25 great ways to use 2D codes to grow your business and differentiate yourself from competitors—plus a practical plan for getting started.
2D Codes are two-dimensional ways of representing digital information. They’re similar to Bar Codes, except they can provide much more information. Many newer phones come with 2D Code Readers pre-installed; millions of people are downloading 2D Code Readers from iTunes, BeeTagg, Microsoft Tag and other websites. What are the best ways to use 2D Codes for business? How can you incorporate them into your business plan?
- File Size: 99 KB
- Print Length: 20 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: FT Press; 1 edition (February 17, 2011)
- Publication Date: February 17, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004OA643O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled