Analysis of Mobile Marketing and Advertising Sector in Turkey

Amazon Price: N/A (as of September 24, 2018 1:56 am – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Scholarly Research Paper from the year 2010 in the subject Communications – Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, grade: 89, University of Applied Sciences Giessen, language: English, abstract: By means of its huge young and tech-savvy population, rapid consumption circulation and fast adoption of the consumers to new technologies, Turkey is one of the countries promising huge potential for mobile industry.Turkey has the 3rd highest Monthly Minutes of Use (MoU) with 195.7 minutes/month, after France and Ireland in Q1 20101. 75 % of the mobile subscriptions are pre-paid and the rest 25 % is post-paid2.Consumption culture in Turkey is very independent from the needs. Even a person from low-income group buys Smartphone, which is not affordable for him. 14% of the total mobile handset sales were Smartphone in 20093. By 2009, there were 400.000 iPhone owners and 1 million Blackberry owners4. With the increasing number of Smartphones sales, mobile application market has been developing too. 210.000 users have downloaded at least one iPhone application in 2009.There are approximately 2,4 million mobile internet users in Turkey (See Figure 1). Besides, widely available wireless points, which is open to use for free, feeds mobile internet usage too.

Product Details

  • File Size: 610 KB
  • Print Length: 18 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 3640784286
  • Publisher: GRIN Verlag; 1 edition (December 24, 2010)
  • Publication Date: December 24, 2010
  • Sold by:  Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B007Q03FGS
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray: Not Enabled
  • Word Wise: Enabled
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Screen Reader: Supported
  • Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>