Warning: getimagesize() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/tmelton/public_html/wp-content/themes/responder/native.php on line 95
Warning: basename() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/tmelton/public_html/wp-content/themes/responder/native.php on line 96
Jim Arthur shows you the tactics and strategies of highly successful Facebook fan pages. Discover the simple status updates that work best in your niche. Learn how to get more comments, more LIKES, and more SHARES by including just the right content.
Each concise chapter gives real-word examples.
1. Your Facebook Page Is NOT A Website. Fan Pages vs. Fan Websites.
2. The #1 Secret To A Successful Fan Page. It’s all about the sharing. Fan the flames of your fans’ passions.
3. Edgerank – How You Can Master It.
4. 3 Keys To Edgerank Success. Relevant, recent and engaging.
5. Always Be Testing. Test these for continuous improvement
6. Understanding LIKES, SHARES, COMMENTS
7. Text Status Updates. For more likes, use these clear calls to action.
8. Photo Updates. For more shares, use these techniques.
9. Get More Comments. These proven questions generate the most comments.
10. Follow The Leaders. How to learn from the leaders in your niche.
11. How To Use Celebrities. Famous people always boost engagement, here’s how!
12. Current Events Boost Engagement. Use these tips to leverage current events.