This guide was made to help everyone who wants to be a blogger or wants to run a good looking website without needing any webdesign background to make one.This Guide will take you step by step on how to install WordPress.org on a web hosting company like Host Gator that is used in the demonstration.
It will then go with you on your first blog post from adding pictures to videos and creating your pages. You will also learn how to use widgets and a basic walk though of Plugins Don't settle for a un professional site builder or other limited cheesy web building tools!This Book is intended for beginners who are not familiar with WordPress.
This guide has a picture Illustration on just about every page.
Table of Contents
1. Selecting a Host and Domain (Host Gator)
2. WordPress Installation and Configuration
3. Themes, Widgets, and Plug-ins! Oh My!
3.a Auto Posting to Twitter
4. Posting and Creating Pages for your blog or website
5. Monetize your site
6. Get it in Google!
- File Size: 2786 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Publisher: LuLu; 1 June 2011 edition (May 25, 2011)
- Publication Date: May 25, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0052T23D6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled